"Mr. Arrigali is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and answers all questions in a timely manner. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends without hesitation." - Steven P.
"5 star Chris, as always thank you so much for all your help, advise and quick reply, looking forward for more real estate deals with the near future." - Josh G.
"I worked with Chris Arrigali for the closing on my house. Being a first time home owner, it was very stressful. Chris was wonderful to work with. He is extremely knowledgable and made the experience much easier to handle. Could not have been happier with the outcome! Thanks again Chris!" - Nicole M.
"Mr. Arrigali is the best lawyer that I know. He is on point with everything he does. That is my lawyer I love him will refer anyone who needs a real estate lawyer." - Mia B.
1110 South Avenue, Suite 78
Staten Island, NY 10314
Welcome to your home for Frequently Asked Questions about the law in Staten Island.
For your convenience, and as your Staten Island law firm, we've broken the FAQs into three basic categories:
Searching for something else? Please search below:
- How can Chris and his staff assist me? For a full list of services, please click here.
- How do I arrange a consultation? Call Chris at (718) 569-5002 or click here.
- Learn more about Managing Partner Chris Arrigali and his staff here.
- Where can I get the latest news about the Staten Island real estate market? Please click here.
- What do previous clients have to say about Chris? Learn more on our Client Testimonials page.
For the latest news about your Staten Island real estate firm, follow Chris on: