"Mr. Arrigali is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and answers all questions in a timely manner. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends without hesitation." - Steven P.
"5 star Chris, as always thank you so much for all your help, advice and quick reply, looking forward for more real estate deals with the near future." - Josh G.
"I worked with Chris Arrigali for the closing on my house. Being a first time home owner, it was very stressful. Chris was wonderful to work with. He is extremely knowledgable and made the experience much easier to handle. Could not have been happier with the outcome! Thanks again Chris!" - Nicole M.
"Mr. Arrigali is the best lawyer that I know. He is on point with everything he does. That is my lawyer I love him will refer anyone who needs a real estate lawyer." - Mia B.
1110 South Avenue, Suite 78
Staten Island, NY 10314
Thanks for visiting our site. To learn more about who we are and how we got our start, please click here.
These days, we offer a number of legal services in Staten Island. Please tell us what you're looking for to get started:
- Real Estate: I am interested in buying or selling a home in Staten Island
- Personal Injury Law: I want more information about how take action involving an accident or wrong doing I've suffered
- Estate Planning / Elder Law: I want to be prepared and ensure my loved ones and assets are protected
Why Choose Christopher J. Arrigali, P.C. for Your Legal Needs?
Let us count the ways:
- We live in Staten Island, so we know the lay of the land in our borough
- Our Staten Island lawyer has more than a decade of experience with the legal system here
- Our law office is established enough to get you what you need when you need it ... but we are small enough that you'll be treated as valued customer and friend
- We are available to answer any questions you may have in a friendly, professional manner
- Contact us anytime by email or voicemail, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours (and probably much sooner)
- Have we mentioned that we're extremely likable people?
For the latest news about your Staten Island real estate firm, follow Chris on: