1110 South Avenue, Suite 78
Staten Island, NY 10314
"Mr. Arrigali is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and answers all questions in a timely manner. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends without hesitation." - Steven P.
"5 star Chris, as always thank you so much for all your help, advice and quick reply, looking forward for more real estate deals with the near future." - Josh G.
"I worked with Chris Arrigali for the closing on my house. Being a first time home owner, it was very stressful. Chris was wonderful to work with. He is extremely knowledgable and made the experience much easier to handle. Could not have been happier with the outcome! Thanks again Chris!" - Nicole M.
"Mr. Arrigali is the best lawyer that I know. He is on point with everything he does. That is my lawyer I love him will refer anyone who needs a real estate lawyer." - Mia B.
Welcome to your law firm!
The law office of Christopher J. Arrigali, Esq., is based in Staten Island, New York. Chris is an experienced lawyer who runs his office with Staten Island residents as his top priority. You can call his firm community-based. You can call it neighborhood-focused. You can call it boutique
Whatever you call it, his firm is customer-first. Chris and his staff are part of the community fabric and take great pride in treating all client matters as their own.
If you want to discuss your legal matter with an unknown secretary or paralegal, there are plenty of large firms in New York City out there for you. If you want to speak directly with somebody who knows all about your case - every time you communicate about your legal issue - then you've come to the right place. Often Chris will answer your call directly. If he's occupied with another matter, he or his staff will return your call the same business day.
Chris will take the time to hear about your legal issue, explain your options, and answer your questions. He respects you, because he respects his community.
So ask yourself:
- I want to buy or sell my home - should I speak to Chris? Yes!
- What else can Chris do for me? For a full list of services, please click here.
- How do I arrange a consultation? Call Chris at (718) 569-5002 or click here.
- Has Chris really lived his entire life in Staten Island? Well ... there were those four years at Fordham University in the Bronx. Learn more here.
- Where can I get the latest news about the Staten Island real estate market? Please click here.
- What should I know about Staten Island Real Estate and other legal issues? Learn more on our Staten Island Legal FAQs page.
- I'd like to hear what previous clients have to say about Chris. Check out testimonials here.